LAST REVISION: 10 October 2018
- Information collected by MRVPL
- 1.1. As part of the registration process on the Website, MRVPL may collect the following data from you: Your name; email; contact details; IP address, Website account username and password; demographic information such as your age, gender, occupation, education; browsing information such as the Website pages you visit/access, the links you click on the Website, the number of times you access any Website page, your product / service purchase history.
- 1.2. If you place an order for any products / services from this Website, MRVPL may collect further information such as your billing name, billing address and payment method. Information regarding your payment details such as credit / debit card number, expiry date, etc will be obtained and processed by MRVPL’s online payment partner One97 Communications Ltd. (Paytm).
- 1.3. If you provide any reviews / feedback / queries in relation to the Website and/or products and/or services available on it, MRVPL may collect information from the same.
- 1.4. You can correct or update any information you have provided through the Website. In the event of loss of Website access, you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Collection Manner
- 2.1. MRVPL may collect the information set out at Clause 1 above when you register on the Website and/or place an order for any products / services from this Website and/or provide any reviews / feedback / queries and/or participate in any on-line survey conducted by MRVPL. MRVPL may further use tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of the Website.
- Purpose & Usage of Information Collected
- 3.1. MRVPL may use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of your registration and/or purchase on the Website and/or carrying out any survey; to provide the products / services requested by you; to provide you with any notifications; to preserve your transaction history; to provide personalized features to you on the Website; to provide promotional / advertising materials to you by telephone and/or email and/or through the Website and/or other sources such as the Google Ad network on third party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. To stop receiving promotional / advertising emails or telephone calls, please email email@example.com
- 3.2. MRVPL may also use the information you provide for purposes of products / services / Website improvement as well as for protecting the interests of MRVPL, its affiliates, its customers and the Website.
- 3.3. Information about customers on an aggregate (excluding any information that may identify you specifically) covering customer transaction data and customer demographic and location data may be used by MRVPL for the purpose of creating additional features on the Website, creating appropriate merchandising, creating new products and services and conducting marketing research and statistical analysis of customer behaviour and transactions.
- 3.4. MRVPL may use the information provided by you as otherwise required / permitted by law.
- Sharing of Information with Third Parties
- 4.1. MRVPL may, to the extent it considers necessary, share the information provided by you with its business associates for the purposes / usage as set out at Clause 3 above.
- 4.2. MRVPL may share the information by way of disclosure in respect of a court order / direction and/or request / order / enquiry by a government authority or investigatory body.
- 4.3. MRVPL may also share the information you provide with any successor to all or part of its business.
- 4.4. MRVPL shall not be liable in respect of any disclosure of your information due to transmission errors and / or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Opt Out
- 5.1. You can choose not to provide any information sought to be collected. You can also subsequently withdraw your consent to the collection and use of your information (whether in whole or in part) in the manner set out at Clauses 1 to 4 above by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org In all such cases, MRVPL shall be entitled not to provide you with the products and/or services and/or access to the Website for which the said information was sought.
- Third Party Sites
- 6.1. This Website may contain links to other websites. MRVPL is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which it does not own, manage or control. This Policy does not apply to the privacy practices of those websites.
- Policy Updates
- 7.1. MRVPL reserves the right to revise this Policy at any time by posting any changes or a revised Policy on this Website. Such revised Policy will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting of any such changes or revised Policy will constitute your consent to the collection and use of your data by MRVPL as set out in such changes or revisions. Please check the Website periodically for any such changes/ revisions.
- Grievance Officer
- 8.1. MRVPL has, in order to protect privacy of the information you provide, complied with reasonable security practices and procedures required under the Information Technology Act 2000 (as amended from time to time) and the rules made thereunder. In the event you have any privacy concerns, you can contact the designated Grievance Officer per the contact details set out below:
The Grievance Officer,
MobiTrash Recycle Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
184-87, S. V. Road, Jogeshwari West,
Mumbai 400102, Maharashtra
Phone number: 99300 29029
Email ID – email@example.com
- Law & Jurisdiction
- 9.1. This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The jurisdiction / arbitration / dispute resolution terms of the Website Terms & Conditions are herewith incorporated, which shall apply in the event of any dispute between the parties arising out of and/or in connection with this Policy.